Salmon Faverolle bantam hatching eggs

I have had faverolles for years and only once had an aggressive male. There personalities are much calmer than the antwerps.

I am an Ameraucana breeder so I am not real familiar with the Salmon Faverolle breed. These are my first and I only have the trio. The two girls are very friendly. The male is kind of comical really. He dances around at me like he is doing his male job as being their defender, but he has never struck out at me or acted mean. That's not to say that others wouldn't. I just pick him up and move him to where I want him to be. He acts like he's a tough guy, but he hasn't done anything physical. I think any roo that is around his females should be respected. They are only doing their job. If I were going to use them as fair projects, which I think they would be awesome for, I would separate the males from the females when they get to breeding age, and then the male's attitude would be much different. I do not believe them to be an aggressive breed at all, but you may want to research that.

Last edited:
I will buy any americana eggs u want to sell. I live in virginia. Let me know how many u have now.

Thanks
Wendy
Rnroamer@ hotmail.com

Hello! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I really really really want bantam faverolles but they are the HARDEST to find! PLEASE would you consider sending hatching eggs to London, Ontario Canada when they are available? Id pay extra to ship them express! Im a an enthusiast and member of the Great Lakes Poultry Association (I keep bantam cochins) and have been looking for bantam faverolles to add to my small flock. I offer a very good home with lots of love, outdoor run and free-ranging time. Id like to do some light showing and breeding eventually. PLEASE consider this BIG favor!!! Thanks!
Brooke Hutton

Hi, do you still have Salmon Fav's for hatching. I have a bantam amercuana that went broody and I am looking for eggs for her to hatch. I also have 2 millie bantams and 1 quail danver. I love bantams and bantam eggs for hatching are so hard to find. I saw the Salmon Fav's and just fell in love!! Such pretty birds.

Yes, I am still selling the bantam Faverolle eggs. I know what you mean about them being so cute. They really are! If you'd like to order some, you can reach me through my e-mail at: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom