Salmon Faverolle

chassyschickens

Hatching
Jul 21, 2017
Hi!
I'm searching for a local salmon faverolle breeder in Ohio. I have ordered from Meyer hatchery before, but they were a little dark in color for my liking.
Does anyone have recommendations for breeders, or a hatchery that you were happy with the quality and coloring of salmon faverolles?
Thanks!!!

Hi, welcome to BYC, @chassyschickens

I do not know of any Salmon Faverolle breeders in Ohio, however I will be ordering some Salmon Faverolles from the Cackle Hatchery.

Cackle Hatchery is located in Lebanon, MO. All the birds we have bought from them have exceeded our expectations and were very healthy and lively.

If we do possibly order some Faverolles soon, I will post a picture of the chicks.

Hi, welcome to BYC, @chassyschickens

I do not know of any Salmon Faverolle breeders in Ohio, however I will be ordering some Salmon Faverolles from the Cackle Hatchery.

Cackle Hatchery is located in Lebanon, MO. All the birds we have bought from them have exceeded our expectations and were very healthy and lively.

If we do possibly order some Faverolles soon, I will post a picture of the chicks.

Thanks so much!

Leisha Comer (Comer's Poultry) is in Ohio. She has LF salmons, as well as bantam varieties.

Go to the Ohio National this fall. I'm sure there will be some juveniles for sale there.

I have Large Fowl Salmon Faverolles, ordered from Oregon. I have two 4 week old pullets I will be selling once they're feathered out and I also have 6 eggs set to hatch next Tuesday-Thursday. I'm in KY, happy to drive and meet you if you're interested. I can send you some pics of the girls I have. The hatching chicks are from a different farm. Can't wait to see how they feather out!

I have Large Fowl Salmon Faverolles, ordered from Oregon. I have two 4 week old pullets I will be selling once they're feathered out and I also have 6 eggs set to hatch next Tuesday-Thursday. I'm in KY, happy to drive and meet you if you're interested. I can send you some pics of the girls I have. The hatching chicks are from a different farm. Can't wait to see how they feather out!

I live in Oregon, and I am thinking about breeding Faverolles in the future, who/where did you order from, I would love to know more information, please. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom