Salutations BYC

Jackquline

In the Brooder
Oct 9, 2015
Hello everyone, I am currently raising 8 chickens ( 7 pullets and one SURPRISE roo). I have 3 Barred Rocks two at 14 weeks Adaline & Chica and one 6 week Buttercup. 3 production reds my little roo Mumble 14 weeks and 2 pullets Amelia and Abigail. Last but not least my two buff orphintons (Bubbles and Blossom 6 weeks). It has been a very wonderful and eye-opening experience. I stumbled upon BYC while researching different ways to care for my new flock. I am looking forward to discussing different attributes of the chicken community with you all!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! What a lovely mix of birds you have there. It sound as if you are really enjoying keeping them too. Chicken keeping is a wonderful hobby, lots of fun and very rewarding too. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Hi!
frow.gif
Welcome! Very nice mix you have. Have you visited the learning center? There is a wealth of helpful information available. Here's that link https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
Please view the different available forum categories available bu clicking the drop down arrow in Forum navigation.
Best of luck with your flock and feel free to post any questions you may have!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sounds like you have a lovely flock! I like their names! I've named my five hens too: Gracie, Sunny, Daisy, Rosie and Quanie.

Definitely feel free to ask any questions. We are happy to have you join us!

Back
Top Bottom