Sanjak baby

kevinmcd32

Songster
9 Years
Feb 18, 2013
Wellington , Texas
20221008_222548.jpg

I LOVE this so much. This is one of my most highly desired breeds. So flipping cute! How many Sanjak's do you have? If you have adults, any chance you can share some pictures or maybe even a recording of your rooster/s? I know I'm asking a lot. I just love this breed so much

I LOVE this so much. This is one of my most highly desired breeds. So flipping cute! How many Sanjak's do you have? If you have adults, any chance you can share some pictures or maybe even a recording of your rooster/s? I know I'm asking a lot. I just love this breed so much
I only have 5 baby's 2 are 2 months older but yes I plan on post pics of the and my kids and grandkids thanks Kevin

My little hen
Oh my goodness! She is so pretty! How old is she? I love her crest 💜 This is making me want some of these even more. They're very difficult to find though. In the years that I've been looking for these, I've only found one seller that sells hatching eggs and each egg is so expensive. Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your beautiful little hen. I love her!

Side note: You have a beautiful family too.

Oh my goodness! She is so pretty! How old is she? I love her crest 💜 This is making me want some of these even more. They're very difficult to find though. In the years that I've been looking for these, I've only found one seller that sells hatching eggs and each egg is so expensive. Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your beautiful little hen. I love her!

I'll post one of the rosters latter he is the best looking but I like my hen she came out with really bad feet I got one all Most perfect But it took about a month to get it that way the other one she still has a crooked tower too But I've spent a lot of time with her

O and thank you

Back
Top Bottom