Say a little prayer for a BYC friend...... Sad Update

Dawg, Sending healing wishes to you and your family.
hugs.gif

fl.gif
hugs.gif
You've been very helpful in the worm department (which I always find confusing)........I hope all goes well for you & your family...not sure what's going on, but you know what I mean
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Sending prayers and well wishes to Dawg53. It is to be hoped that all the good that he has done here will be returned to him 10 fold. Please keep us posted if there is anything we can do to help.
sharon

Prayers said, I wish the best for Dawg53 and their family. Dawg53 is a very well respected and educated BYC member, I know that I always hope that he
answers my posts. I have learned to much from Dawg53.

hugs.gif
Peace and strength to you and your family.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Me too. And I've learned an awful lot from him. He as provided an education of many things for many of us. He's always taken the time to help me with things I don't know, That's why I voted for him for "Educator" this month. It's the very least I could do to thank him for his valued replies. (aside from being a darn good member and nice guy).

So sorry to hear about this. He is such a sweet person he totally talked me through a horrible bout of resistant cocci via pm last summer.
Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family!!

Back
Top Bottom