School of the Mutants ~ RP ~ players needed

"What would be in it for me, other than openly admitting I'm a freak?"
"Well, you can learn to control your power so you can lead as normal a life as you want to. And if you talk to the professor he can probably fix things for you so you won't have to worry about being hunted by the police." Dylan asnwered

"What would be in it for me, other than openly admitting I'm a freak?"

"Well, you can learn to control your power so you can lead as normal a life as you want to. And if you talk to the professor he can probably fix things for you so you won't have to worry about being hunted by the police." Dylan asnwered

Vale considered it, and came up with an answer that could provide escape for him if he needed. "I'll go to that school, but only if I have the choice to leave." he said..

Vale considered it, and came up with an answer that could provide escape for him if he needed. "I'll go to that school, but only if I have the choice to leave." he said..
"Yeah, that's part of it. You can leave if you want to." Dylan said "Oh, I forgot to mention that part, didn't I. Sorry"

By the time they reached the other side oft he alley a car drove up and stopped in front of them. Dylan walked over and opened the door, looking back to Vale with a smile

Back
Top Bottom