Sears RoeBuck FarmMaster Incubator Info Needed

I am looking for info also on a farm master incubator, but it only has 3 drawers instead of the 6 drawer shown previously. Seeking info on it's value,are replacement parts available and can i find a manual? I don't know if this unit is in working order. It looks like everything is there for it to work.

Any help would be great.
Thanks, Busigirl

There is a guy in MN..I think his name is Don at Sunny Creek Farms who may be able to help you...His phone can be found on the internet..Sorry, I don't have it in front of me...

More like a 100 eggs per shelf. Mine has 4 shelves and right now I am sanding, painting, tightening up everything. I will post pictures when I have it finished.

Cool bators for sure... I just picked up a 228-1025 from a friend....it needs some TLC, but I'm gonna get it going...our Cheesehead bash is this week end and Jim will be there to take a look...gotta love the heirlooms...

bigz

I am writing to ask if you still have the Sears & Roebuck model 228 Controls for sale. If you do can you please call me @ 805-266-5166? I look forward to hearing from you, thanks!

All the controller parts have sold. I only have the original thermometer/hygrometer gauges from that incubator left (see attached photo).

Last edited:
Just purchased one of these incubators today, very good condition and in good working order.... paid $50..... and the hubby thinks we have a lot of birds now....pfft! Can't wait to hatch some quail eggs!!!!

could someone please send me some pics of the inside of the wiring electrical box junction box whatever you would call it behind the fuse and light bulb. I would be so so thankful. Someone messed up the wiring in it trying to fix it for me and I am left trying to wire this back up the right way. My cell phone number is 573-840-4434; email if needed is [email protected]. Thank you so so much for any help at all.
Larry Riggins

Back
Top Bottom