Seasons change-A sorcery RP

Do you like this idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
(Well... I don't know what else to do. I'm not entirely sure as to what the goal here is...
idunno.gif
I guess I'll just float along until I fully understand.
tongue.png
)

(She could go back to her home and see her parents, or you could make a father nature and have him do things.)

(Hm... I'll make a father nature. But, I may have to lose him. XD)

(Okay! But if you start turning winter into spring, then Queen Midna (being higher in ranking) will strip him of everything and turn him human:p, he has lots of powers, so just don't over-do it!;) It'll soon be spring, though!)

Name: Prince Java.
Season: Autumn.
Description: Tall. Pale skinned. Green eyes. Short, black hair.
Personality: Bubbly, interesting, loves almost everything.
History: Unknown.

The storm was gone and everything looked natural again. "The humans are stepping over the line, we need to do something. Let's hope they don't put two feet over the cliff." Queen Midna said. "Come on, Criatera." She said, she turned into a goose and flew off, she was faster this way. Criatera turned into one too and followed.

They landed on their land. "We must prepare for spring." Queen Midna said. "Criatera, go tell the spring Immortals, please. I have to look over some things. I'll be gone for a while." Queen Midna ordered, Criatera nodded willingly and flew quickly, Queen Midna took off, she would be heading to every place near her land to check for humans.

(Okay! But if you start turning winter into spring, then Queen Midna (being higher in ranking) will strip him of everything and turn him human:p, he has lots of powers, so just don't over-do it!;) It'll soon be spring, though!)

(I won't do anything of the sort. XD Also... I may have changed my mind a little. I made a prince instead. :lol: )

Name: Prince Java.
Season: Autumn.
Description: Tall. Pale skinned. Green eyes. Short, black hair.
Personality: Bubbly, interesting, loves almost everything.
History: Unknown.

Accepted!

Name: King Sultan
Season: All seasons
Description: tall, strong, hair that goes down to his solder blades, he's black, has dread locks, green eyes. Usually wears pants made of green leafs.
Personality: Strong, brave, stern, nice, kind to all living beings, despises humans, loyal to most immortals.
History:

Back
Top Bottom