Sebastopol Geese

ThePigeonKid

Songster
9 Years
May 24, 2010
Ohio - Chickens 3yrs
What do you all think? Do you think I should show them? Or are they not good enough? If so(think I should show them), can you all give me some tips for getting them ready? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
there pretty nice looking birds dose the one onright have angle wing ?
Thanks! No it does not.
smile.png

Last edited:
They both appear to have twisted wing tips. You should not show them. If you want to breed them, I would suggest adding a smooth-breast to you flock to counter the TWT.

Beautiful geese, love the song too! love JC more
love.gif
Thanks!
big_smile.png

They both appear to have twisted wing tips. You should not show them. If you want to breed them, I would suggest adding a smooth-breast to you flock to counter the TWT.
What do you mean by “ twisted wing tips” ? I thought their feathers are supposed to be curly? Can you post a pic of how they are supposed to look, then?

They are lovely looking, but no one can tell from the picture angle their neck line, head shape, body ect. So to give an opinion on showing or not shouldnt be given based on 1 picture.

Twisted wing tip is a common, and can show up even at the two year molt.

From that angle, they look just like my gander that has severe twisted wing tips. See how their wings stick out to the sides? Its quite obvious on the one on the right.
Based on that, I would not show them, but it does not mean they are not otherwise wonderful birds.

OK- see the guy on the bottom right corner? He's got TWT.

This is by no means a perfect bird, but see how his feathers cascade down the side, as opposed to sticking out like airplane wings?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom