Sebastopol Geese

They are lovely looking, but no one can tell from the picture angle their neck line, head shape, body ect. So to give an opinion on showing or not shouldnt be given based on 1 picture.

Twisted wing tip is a common, and can show up even at the two year molt.

From that angle, they look just like my gander that has severe twisted wing tips. See how their wings stick out to the sides? Its quite obvious on the one on the right.
Based on that, I would not show them, but it does not mean they are not otherwise wonderful birds.

OK- see the guy on the bottom right corner? He's got TWT.

This is by no means a perfect bird, but see how his feathers cascade down the side, as opposed to sticking out like airplane wings?

Thanks. My computer is going slow and not uploading the pics I took. So I decided to just take the upcoming geese and ask breeders in person so that they can look at in person and give me some help to better understand what I need to know.

TPK...you might want to join the Sebastopol specialty forum to learn more about Sebastopols.
Link below.
Thanks!
smile.png

Some of my goslings looked like they were twisted but it was just the angle of the new feathers. About 2 weeks later the feathers were laying down properly and all was well.

Back
Top Bottom