Selling Chicken Eggs

hahaha, yup ! two of our favorite foods come from very strange places. bacon and eggs, oh, and a cold glass of milk. think about it. haha

I sell mine for three bucks a dozen, and can't keep enough on hand to supply everybody who wants them. I live in a very rural area but there are still plenty of takers. I make enough to pay for the chickens feed plus some...but not going to quit my teaching job any time soon lol.

I sell mine for three bucks a dozen, and can't keep enough on hand to supply everybody who wants them. I live in a very rural area but there are still plenty of takers. I make enough to pay for the chickens feed plus some...but not going to quit my teaching job any time soon lol.

True that, and those of us that sell hatching eggs, we only have a seasonal area in which to sell them. So keeping a job is a good thing.

We live out in the middle of no where. We sell ours for $2 a dozen. Others around me are selling them for $1.5.

We sell almost everything we have all the time. My friend who sells for $1.5 lives on a main road and can't sell hers.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it depends on your area and how you market them.

Back
Top Bottom