Selling geese

docdubz

Songster
5 Years
Nov 24, 2016
Central Texas
What's a fair price for a flock of 7 one and a half year old embdens? I need to sell the farm and move closer to the city so I gotta get rid of them.

A couple of them are probably worth showing but I never considered it. Handsome and don't appear to be mixed. I'm very motivated to get rid of them, I need to sell the farm and move to the suburbs so they gotta go as soon as possible. I just never considered selling them before so I really have no idea what to ask for.

I am so sorry that life put you in this situation.
But that being said. The value of your geese have a attachment to the relationship with them. You want them to go to a new home work on re homing them because there just great geese that you would only want the best for them dont look for dollars interview. If there pets they live for 20 plus years, If your thinking on the livestock part well I can tell you finding someone to process them is really hard. This year I had a very special person come help me learn how to do it,
Geese are incredible but when folks stop letting them be livestock there reason to exist becomes no more...

I am so sorry that life put you in this situation.
Don't be. I really enjoyed my farm but the reason that I need to sell and move back to the city is because I found the ability to help people in an awesome way. To me that's worth more than my farm.

Don't be. I really enjoyed my farm but the reason that I need to sell and move back to the city is because I found the ability to help people in an awesome way. To me that's worth more than my farm.
Thank you Get it..also Farm. got that to.
I dont want you to think this is defend yourself time.
try your state thread on this website see if you get a bite.
Are there any poultry actions going on in your state.
Try Facebook
Crags list is always a hit and miss
But if you care about them re home them because there pets. But how much do I ask was your question. I think most of my geese are priceless. But I have also learned to put them in the freezer. I wish you the best. I really do but if your trying to get them a new home re home them dont put a dollar value on it. I read this post a few times before I answered I am sorry but How Much has to do with How much you care about them. Its really ok to raise geese for meat and some great birds that are keepers. It helps there population to bred and cull responsibly.
So sorry if I upset anyone. Including you

Back
Top Bottom