September 2015 Hatch-A-long!!

18 chicks. The ones I assisted must have got themselves out in the night. These were supposed to be blue and black copper Marans. So what's up with the yellow ones? I'm going to contact the seller.

WHOA! That was amazing! I've never seen a chick hatch before, I mean, really hatch. Little Sis just broke free from her shell and entered the world!!!!!!

This is Little Sis, just seconds after hatching! I have a video of her hatching but I don't know how to upload it! It is so amazing!

Yay you!!!! Ok go as if you're going to upload a picture. Click on the gray "upload files" button at the top. Your camera role and videos should all appear. Choose a vid!

Thanks!
smile.png

I tried to click the video upload, but it won't let me upload it off the computer, only off the internet. And its not on the internet.

18 chicks. The ones I assisted must have got themselves out in the night. These were supposed to be blue and black copper Marans. So what's up with the yellow ones? I'm going to contact the seller.
There's definitely a mix in there..ha..could be a pure something..but someone accidentally put in a different egg. That one that is mostly blue, with some yellow tipped wings could be a splash marans..do they have splash marans? I want one sooo bad! Anyway, if it isn't a marans, it does look like it's a splash something. I would get hold of the seller, send them this photo! Cute babies though!

WHOA! That was amazing! I've never seen a chick hatch before, I mean, really hatch. Little Sis just broke free from her shell and entered the world!!!!!!

This is Little Sis, just seconds after hatching! I have a video of her hatching but I don't know how to upload it! It is so amazing!
Isn't it great? It never gets old. :) A white baby chick..I love white chickens. :)

Last edited:
WHOA! That was amazing! I've never seen a chick hatch before, I mean, really hatch. Little Sis just broke free from her shell and entered the world!!!!!! This is Little Sis, just seconds after hatching! I have a video of her hatching but I don't know how to upload it! It is so amazing! [/quote I could watch it all day long CONGRATS!!!!

Congrats everyone on their hatching~ Exciting when they finally make it out of the egg!!!
jumpy.gif

I am a little late to the party here- I set on August 21st eleven of my blue isbar eggs. Hoping she was mating with my BI roo, Dan & Will Wheaton. However, if they come out with stripes I will know Mr.B (Bielfielder got her).

I also have set 10 of my Svart hona eggs. They are all staggered.

Back
Top Bottom