September/October 2012 Homemade Christmas Ornament swap - SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED

Hi,
Well maybe they know someone with a cell camera phone and they can send the pic to their e-mail or a digital camera with a memory card that slides into their pc/laptop. or if they can't if the sender could post a pic so we could see the different talents out their. That is half the fun to see what was received.

I came home to a sick rooster will post pictures in a few minutes have to get something to eat otherwise I'll be in big trouble with my FS. Does life ever get easy?

take care of that my husband is type 2, watch the carbs, or if you must have your carbs then off set with protein, then your body will process the carbs slower. and you should see your not spiking or dropping which ever is the case as much. That is why they say eat peanut butter with crackers, if you just ate the crackers to help with a drop, then your levels would spike and then you would be on that wonderful rollercoaster so the peanut butter (protein) slows the process down helping to keep a constant. I'm sure you knew that already. Just the BS in Nutrition showing up.
smile.png

Kat

take care of that my husband is type 2, watch the carbs, or if you must have your carbs then off set with protein, then your body will process the carbs slower. and you should see your not spiking or dropping which ever is the case as much. That is why they say eat peanut butter with crackers, if you just ate the crackers to help with a drop, then your levels would spike and then you would be on that wonderful rollercoaster so the peanut butter (protein) slows the process down helping to keep a constant. I'm sure you knew that already. Just the BS in Nutrition showing up.
smile.png

Kat
I had a cortisone shot and it raised my blood sugar 200% felt like I was going to have a heart attack, it happened last time too. I was supposed to go into injectable insulin before this last shot but the doctor wanted to see if it would happen again. Well it did. It took a little over 3 wks last time to control. i'm hoping it will be less this time around. At least my knee no longer hurts, but I don't know if its worth the risks. I might decide to go with the pain the next time around Thanks

Do you take fish pills? My guess is you don't it really does help your joints and I can tell when I have forgotten to take mine, but make sure it says on the bottle "enteric coated' this will allow the pill to make it into your small intestine where it is absorbed,(and you won't get the fish burps) fats and fat soluble vitamins, A,D,E,K need fat to be absorbed and it needs to be done in the small intestine. The bottle usually says take 3 times a day with a meal, I take all 3 at dinner time. Just mainly because I usually don't eat breakfast and I don't carry my pills with me to take at lunch.

Back
Top Bottom