Serama Hatch-Along Thread!

I need tons more photos but Sloth never sits still! He (imma say he bc I feel like it's a boy 🙄) chirps and peeps constantly, and never sits still! Especially when being held 😆

Attachments

• 20240411_192511.jpg
    20240411_192511.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 6
I need tons more photos but Sloth never sits still! He (imma say he bc I feel like it's a boy 🙄) chirps and peeps constantly, and never sits still! Especially when being held 😆
He’s soooo adorable! I’m happy that he’s doing well! ❤️ If you have chicks close to his size, you can put them in the brooder with him once he’s ready. Just watch them for a little bit to make sure they don’t pick on him. I’ve brooded my Serama chicks with other bantam breeds and a few LF (they all hatched within a day or 2 of each other). I’ve never had any issues with mine. I raised my very first Serama chick, Seasons, alone the first month of her life. She was quite content, because she was spoiled rotten. Then, she helped mother the next clutch of Serama chicks at just 4 weeks old. It was adorable! Give Sloth a teeny weeny hug from me! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom