Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are probably right
lol.png
but my incubator is homemade and I can't get one in there to fit
th.gif

I havnt tried to calibrate it or anything but I had like 3 diff thermometers in there the whole time. Like I said before my temp did drop to 97-98 one tim and did spike to 102 a couple times but I don't see that there is really anything I can do about that? besides maybe a fan. My instruction manual says that the cause could be 1. Temp setting to high? 2. sudden or prolongeed temp change in hatcher 3. Insufficient oxygen? I think I'm going to try leaving one of the top plugs out this time.

You can also drill a couple of extra holes to increase air flow, and in the LG the holes are kind of small. When I was using the LG i made the holes that are pre drilled larger, and mad a couple extra.

Where did everyone go???
hide.gif
Did we start a new Thread??? or did everybody throw in the Towel?
idunno.gif

Yes...for all of us that can't get our chicks to hatch, we just dumped them in the trash, LOL!
I am going into lockdown.....as soon as I turn on the incubator and get it warmed up. I guess I'm running behind once again. It is supposed to be today.
The more I do this and the more chicks I kill off the less exciting it has become.
Maybe this time will be better
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom