Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I woke up this morning and both of my wifes ??? eggs were pipped and there both rolling around now I can't wait to see what comes out? Also I guess the mother had been sitting on them because today was suppose to be the day they went in the hatcher but the both started piping in the auto turner tray= Lol
jumpy.gif

I'm just thinking if you incubated both the question eggs and your eggs in the same incubator, it is probably not a humidity issue.
Have you done an eggtopsy on the unhatched chicks and if so what did you see concerning the membrane?

All that fancy talk has me cufused??? I don't think it was ever a humidity or temp problem in the one I'm Incubating in? but rather the one I was hatching out of? I did open every single eggs that didn't hatch and all of them were fully developed so I know they were getting to day 18-20? but then dieing? I keep the humidity at about 40-45% in the Incubating one and the ??? eggs starting pipng in there first but I took them out and put in the hatcher...so I think I'm going to try hatching at lower humidity's? This time I had my hatcher set at 99-100 degrees and only about 50-55% humidty with 1 top plug out and a news paper laying flat with the eggs on top in natural position. I had 1 hatch out at 7:30 this morning and the other 1 is almost out now so I figured 2 out of 3 found eggs was pretty good???
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Ok guys good news I had 1 ??? hatch at 7:30 this morning and the other on is almost out now!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
they are ???
idunno.gif
I know it's going to kill you guys to find out but we have been waitng 26 days now so...I'm going to let everyone try and guess what hatched? Remember these eggs my wife found beside our car in the Church parking lot with no Chicken around so they could be anything ??? I truly don't know exacty what they are myself??? but once you all take a guess I will post pics and we can try to figure it out togehter.
pop.gif

They are not chicken eggs! The eggs were white and a little bigger than a large grocery store egg and they had to be Incubated longer than chicken eggs. ???

They are not chicken eggs! The eggs were white and a little bigger than a large grocery store egg and they had to be Incubated longer than chicken eggs. ???

What are they?????? The suspense is killing me!!!!!!

So what do you think is going wrong in the still air hatching bator? What are you using to check your humidity and temps and is it accurate?
Did you see anything alarming when you opened the egg up concerning the membrane? Was it too dry....too wet?
If you get another one that doesn't hatch, take pictures each step of the way when you open it up and I bet there are a lot of people who can pinpoint your problem.

Back
Top Bottom