Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here I go again....just set 48 silkie eggs. Countdown begins. I am so excited
ya.gif
Good luck on your eggs!!!!
wee.gif

Sparrker, I'm not sure where the heck I've been?
hide.gif
I'm actually not even sure if I'm here right now???
idunno.gif
But anyways just havn't really been in the mood for Chickens lately and I'm an EPIC FAILURE at Incubating and hatching Chicken eggs but I can hatch a duck? ***! I do come here often and read you guys post
caf.gif
but I never have any exciting news so I leave the crappie stuff to myself. I have also been working alot latey and just kinda burnt out on all the CHICKEN DRAMA!!! I still LOVE all you guys tho
hugs.gif
..........!!!!!

Last edited:
hide.gif
idunno.gif
But anyways just havn't really been in the mood for Chickens lately and I'm an EPIC FAILURE at Incubating and hatching Chicken eggs but I can hatch a duck? ***! I do come here often and read you guys post
caf.gif
but I never have any exciting news so I leave the crappie stuff to myself. I have also been working alot latey and just kinda burnt out on all the CHICKEN DRAMA!!! I still LOVE all you guys tho
hugs.gif
..........!!!!!
Well I think the best way to fix your failure is to put more eggs in the incubator
lol.png
We miss talking to you

hide.gif
idunno.gif
caf.gif
hugs.gif
..........!!!!!

I feel your pain.....I'm giving up on eggs. Found everything I wanted in chick form!!!! I know it's not the same for you because you are trying to hatch from your breeders. Double check your temps and maybe lower your humidity on days 1 - 18 a little bit?
Are you still doing your eggtopsies and finding any clues that might lead you in a new direction?

Ok here I go again....just set 48 silkie eggs. Countdown begins. I am so excited
ya.gif

Aaaawwww....what pretty eggs.
love.gif
I hope they make us lots of pretty chicks!

My d'uccle baby has a twisted foot. I have tried splinting it, but the splint will not stay on its foot correctly. It is so strong and healthy I would hate to have to put it down. I have it wrapped up in a cloth under my shirt right now!!!! I gave it a foot massage earlier. Will have to come up with something tomorrow and set its foot before the bones harden. I did help this one hatch as it had zipped sideways. I found out why.....the cord had caught around the chick's ankles and twisted its feet together very tightly. I had to cut the cord off to free its legs up.

Back
Top Bottom