Set eggs today3/11 Due 4/1 for Easter! 1st ever hatch! Please join me!

congrats everyone:lol:

I keep checking my bator and still not even a pip:(

Keeping my fingers crossed that they will start tomorrow!!!
bow.gif

If no chicks out of this hatch, I will be getting my eggs from someone else. I have a couple of neighbors who might sell me a couple of dozen to put in the bator.
fl.gif

Will keep watching for the updates on everyones babies! Please post pics11

I'm a new mom!!!!!!
love.gif

Our very first chick(ever) hatched at 10 p.m. tonight! We found the pip at 5 a.m. this morning, it zipped around 8:30-9 p.m. and hatched around 10 p.m.!

We were watching American Idol and kept pausing it to check on the progress not thinking it would hatch that quickly! Now I wonder if we'll have
a second baby in the morning!

Quote:
I'll send you a batch of mutt eggs if you're interested...frizzles, Cochins, EEs, etc. You can just pay the shipping. Everyone should have chickies!

thank you so much!!!!

I would be happy to send you a money order for the shipping! I have not ever used pay pal and wouldn't know how to begin to set it up. I love cochins and frizzles and would love to have mutts. That's what is in the bator now. I just keep my chickens for eggs and the entertainment they provide. So you wouldn't have to wonder if they were dinner.

Send me a PM and let me know how much it would cost for shipping.

I appreciate the kind people on this site. I have gained an alot of knowledge from everyone. Thank goodness this site is here!!

Thank you again
Tracy:lol:

Quote:
What does an EE/Silkie X look like? Sounds interesting! What color eggs to the X's lay?!

I should have said it different I think. The crossed eggs are EE X Barred Rock, then I have EE and Silkie eggs as well. They are not crossed. We actually have no idea what we will get between EE X Barred Rocks. Maybe some barred EE that lay green eggs?

Last edited:
And the first has hatched!! Pipped, zipped and out in a matter of a 45 minutes! One of the bantam phoenix is zipping now....
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom