Setting 41 on 6-15, 7-8, 7-31, and 8-23 feel free to join in at any time

I just set 7 Ogye eggs and 8 Hmong eggs this afternoon! So hopefully in 21 days I will have some black chicks running around. I will let you know what I see next week. They are shipped eggs. And air cells seemed great only 3 had any kind of movement but very minimal.

I finally picked up my parmesan reggiano today, been waiting for this for 4 weeks almost. Its a true Italian Parma region cheese, aged 30 months, I bought half the wheel (18Kg, or 37lbs), and I picked up the rest of my ingredients, about 1/3 the bottles, and ordered the rest of the bottles. So I am on track to make 400+ bottles of garlic scape pesto. Only problem is I have to be processing the actual garlic at the same time...thank god my bators aren't hatching or I'd have a real problem...;-]

Anyone know a wife for me? Preferably with near teen or teenage kids??

Last edited:

I may have some by tomorrow. A lot of cheeping in the incubator right now, but no pips yet

That's a good sign!!!! Remember when I lockdown 4 weeks ago and I thought I had a cheeper.....? Well it was a freaking bird outside!.... I locked down a day early but I had the best hatch rate ever.

I'd like to know how you will tell them apart from the others?

But I must say, I love the idea of experimenting, so good for you for giving it a try and I wish you all the best, just try to find some way to collect info about your experiment to share with us and help you learn something, anything...
The eggs from my leghorns are my only white eggs i put in the clutch and they are about half the size of the other eggs. And i numbered all of the eggs. I am not sure how i can going to tell who came out of what egg once they hatch... if they hatch.

Back
Top Bottom