Setting 41 on 6-15, 7-8, 7-31, and 8-23 feel free to join in at any time

Very little drinking tomorrow, I have to be up at 6:00am on Saturday for a 1 hour drive at 7:00am. Unless you want to drive...I can't leave till I blow under so I need an extra hour to eat and digest. But Saturday afternoon I will be back by 4:30pm...

I'm driving 17 hrs to get drunk, fight you, load a Brinsea, and you have appointments?
I ain't sittin' with them bear eatin' frizzies
gig.gif

With all the craziness on this and the other thread, this is the first time I actually knocked my keyboard off my desk laughing.

The visuals on the last day's chatter is just too funny to be real.

Some short but fun reading on the name of my town; Hell's Half Acre, Victoria County, Ontario, Canada...

I've spent quite a lot of time in Ontario, been a regular visitor to Goderich and Niagara Falls for 30+ years, but never did I know that Hell's Half Acre was actually the name of a place. If I'd have seen it on a map I'd have been compelled to go there...yet a half acre is half the size of my yard.
smile.png

I love this line. It is so typical of my perception of a Canadian citizen born and raised in Ontario: "the limits were so aflame with drunkenness and hot uncleanness". Scottish and English heritage come through in full color!

Back
Top Bottom