Setting eggs 3/15/14 - Who is with me?

Here are the new chicks!
Sorry that some aren't the best quality pictures but I've determined that chicks don't like to have their pictures taken.
I just blame it on the camera. :)

Here's one of the bearded ones.
I have never had a bearded chick before so this is pretty neat.

Our favorite "little blue" (even though he's gray)

I think this one is different because of it's face.

great photos! I love them all! they are so sweet
love.gif

The turner is out and last peek at lockdown. 9/12 D'Anver coming along (1was iffy but I left it anyway), 5/6 phoenix hard to see much, the chicks are big!), then there are my favorite, 2/12 partridge rock bantams. The rocks really fell out in the last 4 days. If they both hatch I'm sure they will both crow. I did leave 5 in but I'm sure they have quit.

Joshua i thiink the pictures ate terrific!!

Little cuties.

I think a few of us are on lockdown Mine hatch tomorrow.Saw one egg wiggle tonite. the rest are sleeping I guess..fingers crossed

The turner is out and last peek at lockdown. 9/12 D'Anver coming along (1was iffy but I left it anyway), 5/6 phoenix hard to see much, the chicks are big!), then there are my favorite, 2/12 partridge rock bantams. The rocks really fell out in the last 4 days. If they both hatch I'm sure they will both crow. I did leave 5 in but I'm sure they have quit.

do you mean that you think they'll be males since they were the last survivors?
I have had high male #'s with bad hatches and I swear, the males DO live out of everyone else.
I read on BYC though, that the males are supposedly weaker embryos and are 'more likely' to die, but that's never how it works for me!

Joshua i thiink the pictures ate terrific!!

Little cuties.

I think a few of us are on lockdown Mine hatch tomorrow.Saw one egg wiggle tonite. the rest are sleeping I guess..fingers crossed
pop.gif
can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom