Setting eggs 4-3-14

Why are cream legbars so highly priced? I have two roos that are a week old that I will need to rehome.

Day 2 of incubation: humidity in mid 40s, temp looks good, fingers crossed.

Why are cream legbars so highly priced? I have two roos that are a week old that I will need to rehome.

Day 2 of incubation: humidity in mid 40s, temp looks good, fingers crossed.
Cream Legbars are expensive because they were only imported to the US a few years ago--new imports are always high and in time price goes down. Your males should sell for about $10.00. As usual, they are cheaper!

Day 1 of incubation--set yesterday so today is Day 1.

i just talked to a breeder. she gets $25 for female chicks and $10 for male chicks. and she sells 12 week old females for $50 and 12 week old males for $30. that should solve my pair and trio price question. i think $70-$75 for a pair and $100 for a trio is fair.

Day 1 for my silkie eggs and I can see one of the eggs are seeping? Temp is good and Hum. is holding. I neeeeeed tis batch to work out!

Lucy my little Bantam started setting on April 1st. Yes really. There are 16 eggs in the nest and 5 are green belonging to another little gold and black Bantam named Tiger. This is our first set and only had them since last September 2013. They were pullets and so cute.

Lucy my little Bantam started setting on April 1st. Yes really. There are 16 eggs in the nest and 5 are green belonging to another little gold and black Bantam named Tiger. This is our first set and only had them since last September 2013. They were pullets and so cute.
Very nice--keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom