Setting eggs July 6th. Need some hatching buddies. Lets have some fun!

They are all three out. All had to be assisted. That was NOT easy. Lol
I was a wreck last night thinking I was going to lose one. The third one is still in the incubator resting. He was finally free this morning. He is very very tired. I'm still waiting to see if he makes it, but he looks good so far. :D

Thank you!!! You were part of this hatch!! lol
The third duckling is trying to get on his feet now. Thank goodness!! :D

Okay first of all those ducks are sooo Cute Now I have to ask ,,, Can ducks and chickens live together , Or will the chickens beat them up , also , how do the ducks Live Just Like chickens ? Like they have a coop they go in at night do you have to have a pond or pool for them ? is it different feed for them ? Oh give me all the info you guys have on them , maybe This could be a new Hobby for me HA Thanks Jean

These are my first ducks. They will live at my father-in-laws' house on four acres when they are bigger. We are building the duck house and pen this weekend. The duck section has lots of info too! But I'm new to all of ths as well. I've been reading everything I can find. :D

First time EVER incubating eggs. Used a homemade incubator made out of a fish tank. Worked GREAT!!!!!!! I put 4 eggs in and got 3 chicks. the last egg did not develop. not bad for first time, 75%. 3 out of 4 eggs. They are Barred Rock X BBR Game Hen. they hatched on day 19, 20, and 21

Last edited:
First time EVER incubating eggs. Used a homemade incubator made out of a fish tank. Worked GREAT!!!!!!! I put 4 eggs in and got 3 chicks. the last egg did not develop. not bad for first time, 75%. 3 out of 4 eggs. They are Barred Rock X BBR Game Hen. they hatched on day 19, 20, and 21

I am making a homemade incubator fish tank. can you post pictures of your fish tank incubator so i can have some ideas???

I had ducks and chicks of the same age living together for about three months. The ducks were much bigger early on. They all got along, but were together from a couple of days old.

Back
Top Bottom