smlinn17

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 11, 2014
Alabama
20180515_104828.jpg
20180515_104852.jpg
20180515_104953.jpg
I have 5 brahma chicks I'd appreciate some help sexing. I know that these pictures aren't great. I'll get better ones tonight, lord willing, but for the time being. What do you think of them? Three blue, blue/red. One buff/red. One black laced.

I see only one cockerel. .. your blues are GORGEOUS. Do you mind telling where you got them? I have a standard size light brahma roo that I just adore, I couldn't find any blues when I got him.

Which one do you think is a cockerel? I got them from a guy in Faulkville, Al. I don't know if he ships but I can ask?

the black n white in 2nd pic is the only cockerel I can see in your photos at this point. Brahmas mature a little slower so time may tell but only 1 for now
That one is definitely a cockerel lol but it is a cochin not a brahma. There are three 7 week old cochins, four 5 week old cochins, and the 5 brahmas all together in one pen. Thank you so much for your input though. It is looking to me like I have 5 brahma Pullets, but I wanted some other opinions.

That one is definitely a cockerel lol but it is a cochin not a brahma. There are three 7 week old cochins, four 5 week old cochins, and the 5 brahmas all together in one pen. Thank you so much for your input though. It is looking to me like I have 5 brahma Pullets, but I wanted some other opinions.
I totally agree, just commenting on chickens that showed up in photos lol. .. you're very lucky as they are all super gorgeous!!!

I don't see any cockerels amoung the brahmas... then again, as said before, they do mature slowly. I wasn't sure about my pullets until they were 10 weeks old. Prior to that I could have sworn three of them were cockerels.

Back
Top Bottom