Sexing OEGB

Ben1187

In the Brooder
Jun 20, 2016
Warrenton Mo
So I have some spangled OEGB they are about seven weeks old now and I'm having trouble figuring out wich are the stags and what ones are the pallets they all have the same colors none of them look to be stags any ideas?

Sorry I'm your typical male I'm terrible with a camera but I will get some individuals when I get home from work I have to get them separated some of them are fighting so that's no good and one in particular is going to be a man fighters I belive though it's just a little bird it trys to spur you and I think it may be a stag but don't know for sure none of them have raised combs and can't tell any color differences

Sorry I'm your typical male I'm terrible with a camera but I will get some individuals when I get home from work I have to get them separated some of them are fighting so that's no good and one in particular is going to be a man fighters I belive though it's just a little bird it trys to spur you and I think it may be a stag but don't know for sure none of them have raised combs and can't tell any color differences
lol. That's fine. My eyes are just bad, so I always need "better" pictures.
I'll be watching for more pics :)

Back
Top Bottom