Sexing polish and silkies

View attachment 1705928 View attachment 1705929 View attachment 1705930 View attachment 1705931 View attachment 1705932 View attachment 1705935 View attachment 1705934 View attachment 1705933 Hi! I have some silkies and a polish 4-5 weeks old. I know it’s too early to probably tell their sexes but I wanted to see what you guys think! My white Silkie Cinderella is very standoffish doesn’t like being handled and her/his comb started turning red this morning, he/she is also much bigger than my other two silkies the same age. I think The black and blue silkies are pullets they are sweeter. Then Rapunzel aka Elvis is nuts he/she is so skittish (which I know is typical of polish) and bossy, but there’s no fluff here all rockstar crest so far! I’m also curious what you think his/her coloring is? I think silver laced but I’m not sure. Would love you get your input on sexes and polish color! Thanks guys
Still too young, but the white silkie is a little suspicious, although my black silkie hen has a pretty good comb. Post pics at 3-4 months

Back
Top Bottom