"Share a Laugh" a Random Posting Thread ~ hosts, Mike & Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Daugther-in-Law got 6 Bantams at Tractor Supply .She didn't know anything about Baby Chicks . This is how the Phone call went, Jamie : Hey Mum! Guess What ? I Brought Me some Bantams awhile ago. Me: Really where are You going to Put Them ? Jamie: I want to put Them in with Yours. Me: Where Did You get Them ? Jamie: At Tractor Supply Why? Me: My Chickens will eat Them . Jamie :Really ? I can't take Then Home or My Cat will Eat Them. I Guess I'll have to bring Them To You.... Me: I don't have anything for Baby Chicks. Jamie :What do I need to get? Me : Get some Starter and Grower and some Sav-A-Chick. Jamie: Okay is that all?
lau.gif
( okay let's mess with Her . Several of My Friends work there )Me: don't forget to get Them a Bottle! so a few hours later She shows up with Chicks ,sav-a- chick and Starter and Grower so I said Where is the Bottle? She replied They didn't have any They were Sold Out !They had a Thing like a Milk Jug the Chicks were Drinking from. I thought She knew I was messing With Her until the next day . When I went to Tractor Supply They were still Laughing about Her wanting to buy a Bottle to feed Her Chicks.
idunno.gif

Yep for all the contests, we didnt get any yet. So far we have a few people added on the April HAL so I figure with the easter just setting it may take a bit to get some more ppls on it! @Cynthia12

I did on the candy art one..can't think of the name right now..I'm so tired after today. Whew..good visit though with son's future mother in law...love her!! Anyway, that prize is the salt and pepper shaker..new..hen sitting on nest box.

I can look around, I know I have a set of used Salt and Pepper shakers..they are corn on the cob shakers..small and cute, and in great shape. :) I'll let you know with a photo tomorrow..are you in charge of this one? Will pm you if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom