"Share a Laugh" a Random Posting Thread ~ hosts, Mike & Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.
12932560_1106002142795657_3822179388479358424_n.jpg
lau.gif

This might be funny only to the other Natural Birth Mothers in the forums, but it amuses me:

When I was pregnant, I refused most ultrasounds because they were unnecessary - yet I can't keep myself from candling my incubating eggs every few days! I just love seeing their progress and now I think I understand why my midwives were so confused about why I didn't want to see my fetus growing... I didn't get it, that it could be so awesome! My chicken eggs taught me to appreciate my ultrasound images.

jumpy.gif
love.gif

This might be funny only to the other Natural Birth Mothers in the forums, but it amuses me:

When I was pregnant, I refused most ultrasounds because they were unnecessary - yet I can't keep myself from candling my incubating eggs every few days! I just love seeing their progress and now I think I understand why my midwives were so confused about why I didn't want to see my fetus growing... I didn't get it, that it could be so awesome! My chicken eggs taught me to appreciate my ultrasound images.

jumpy.gif
love.gif

Hi Jenny!! Welcome to BYC, ignore me if I already said that LOL!! Ultrasounds are amazing, I see some of these new types and they are sorta freaking me out seeing the entire babys features and all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom