"Share a Laugh" a Random Posting Thread ~ hosts, Mike & Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.
12931133_10154852151858475_6889198131302620544_n.png

Nice!  We have weather coming too..and we have our roof going on!  They got the paper down, said water won't get in.  Looks like it will be wet until Tues. out there.  :/   Will be glad when all of this is done.

That's a nice sized coop.   How many nest boxes are going in? 
I want to have boxes along the entire side wall. I will have tons of hens when these pullets grow up. I'm thinking about 6-8 on 2 sides each. Large for multiple birds. We will be putting up good fencing so we can safely let the girls out to roam during the day. I want to add some bird netting over the top to keep Hawks away. This way if they flutter they can't get into another yard and get eaten by the dogs there.
The roof will be peaked where the tallest part is 5&1/2' tall with a nice door to walk in to clean. A nice 3'x8' area of the coop will have a temporary divide to house the young birds until the get used to the big birds. 2 doors will lead to the yard so I can divide it for smaller birds.

Lots of plans but so much rain.

Can I get an AMEN on that!!! Love camping. Real camping. Not some camper trailer and microwave, tv with dish and McDonald's.

Give me Marshmallows and s'mores. Fishing for dinner and dinning a hole to
1f4a9.png
. Ok I might take paper but not required.
I would hope you dig the whole to use not dine in it
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom