"Share a Laugh" a Random Posting Thread ~ hosts, Mike & Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.
12998692_1066285223415024_1483992535001402628_n.jpg
May-Nay is the correct answer.
big_smile.png

I want to have boxes along the entire side wall. I will have tons of hens when these pullets grow up. I'm thinking about 6-8 on 2 sides each. Large for multiple birds. We will be putting up good fencing so we can safely let the girls out to roam during the day. I want to add some bird netting over the top to keep Hawks away. This way if they flutter they can't get into another yard and get eaten by the dogs there.
The roof will be peaked where the tallest part is 5&1/2' tall with a nice door to walk in to clean. A nice 3'x8' area of the coop will have a temporary divide to house the young birds until the get used to the big birds. 2 doors will lead to the yard so I can divide it for smaller birds.

Lots of plans but so much rain.

It's pouring now, I was out checking that stuff they have on the roof .. for now..it was windy! Sure is more noisy when their is no shingles on the roof!

Man, you watch, you will have alll of those nest boxes, and they will all fight over one of them. That's what mine do, and I have six boxes. I always find all of the eggs in one..and yes, I hear one or two in particular that will stand there and cuss at whoever is in the favorite box until they are out..or, some will share. What's up with that anyway. Happens everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom