Share Your Candling Pics and Videos!

The flashlight on my phone works great
cool
woot.gif
my phone is way to old for that through
clap.gif

@winteree
Thank you, that has made me a bit more relaxed. This particular egg was given to me by my next door neighbour so I've had to put it in an incubator and I am not sure when it will hatch either... Any ideas??

@winteree
Thank you, that has made me a bit more relaxed. This particular egg was given to me by my next door neighbour so I've had to put it in an incubator and I am not sure when it will hatch either... Any ideas??
well the viening looks like it could be anywhere from 7-10 days but it's hard to tell i would suggest going on the learning center tab and check under hatching and incubateing eggs and then look under the candeling tab to see if you can tell because if not your going to have to guess when to start lockdown

Ok so I candled the pigeon egg today and it looks like this. I can see the veining but it looks a bit abnormal. Can I get your view on it?

Ok thanks, yeah I am turning it properly but I only needed to candle it because I have no idea when to lockdown (I know it's at 15 days but my friend gave it to me so I don't know how far along) I'll probably start lockdown in 5-7 days but I won't candle it for a few days.

Last edited:
Ok thanks, yeah I am turning it properly but I only needed to candle it because I have no idea when to lockdown (I know it's at 15 days but my friend gave it to me so I don't know how far along) I'll probably start lockdown in 5-7 days but I won't candle it for a few days.
yeah that's best just follow the lock-down procedures and hopefully you will get a chick
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom