Share your Quail pictures here!

thumbsup.gif

Twisted-rooster maybe this might help with telling your snowflake's apart. The female is in the back, (not the valley) My hens seem to have a yellowish face, similar to the regular bobwhites, the male has more of a white face. Tough to tell apart unless there side by side maybe. Hope this helps

Twisted-rooster maybe this might help with telling your snowflake's apart. The female is in the back, (not the valley) My hens seem to have a yellowish face, similar to the regular bobwhites, the male has more of a white face. Tough to tell apart unless there side by side maybe. Hope this helps
OK Thanks, It's looking like I have two males...no yellowish face!!! I'll just have to try to hatch out some more next spring!!!

Twitch & Loralie' home

Birds look a little pink where white is They took a bath in calcium sand for reptiles while the cage was being cleaned. When I went back to see them the White ones were the prettiest pink rose color you ever wanted to see. The daughter had given them the calcium sand to bath in while mom was cleaning the cages. So for now my silver tuxeudo has a pink shirt. Hee Hee Hee Pretty in pink....

Back
Top Bottom