Share your RUMPLESS chickens!

One of those purely random accidents, I think. (I'm just lucky, I guess!) Picked up 6 Orloff from the breeder and didn't notice anything different about this one until all the others started growing more oblong and getting tail feathers. It will be fun to see how it grows up.

This is my newest Rumpless. She is 1/4 Araucana, Isbar, Ameraucana and (supposedly Wheaten marans. I'm not sure about the parentage of the rooster, but I know for sure the hen is Araucana/Isbar. I'll have to get a better picture of her soon.

This is Donald

I got him for free from someone who could only have hens. I got lucky. He is beautiful to look at, especially in the sunshine.

Cute! I was just looking at my rumpless and he's definitely a cockerel. I'll post some pics later. The site is not letting me upload photos at the moment.

I have a tail-less possibly rumpless cockerel that my broodie raised in the adult flock brooding them in a nest box. The hatching eggs came from a friend's mixed flock that contained barred rock hens and a pure Americauna roo as well as easter eggers..Hatched april 1/2016 with normally tailed siblings,
I have never had any health problems with these birds.

Back
Top Bottom