Share Your Warrior Cats Stories, OCs, Roleplays And Everything Warrior Cats!

Witch cats were apart of the prophecy,"There will be three kin of our kin who hold the power of the stars within there paws"?Lionblaze, Hollyleaf and Jayfeather.I hate Lionblaze though.He doesn't have flaws unlike Jayfeather or Hollyleaf.
Who was ther very first leader of eatch Clan?Thunder, Wind Runner, River Ripple yeah you get it.

Another thingy:
Why do you think Snowfur died?Just because the Erin's wanted Whitekit to be miserable all his life?Or were they afraid of having Thistleclaw turn on her?Agrred, Feather
Witch do you prefer?Firestar or Bluestar?To be honest, Bluestar.And young Firestar.After the first series, he was way to wise.And old, I myself love Bluestar better.
Hiw many series have you read?(I've read almost all the way up to the Omen Of The Star's!Almost done with Sunrise!)1st, 2nd Altough I hated it, and Almost all of the 3rd.Plus:Rise Of Scourge.Ravenpaw's Farwell:)hit).Bramblestar's Storm.Tigerclaw's Fury.Mapleshade's Vengeance.Leafpool's Wish.Part of Dovewing's Silence.Starting on Moth Flight's Vision.Graystipe and Millie's Journey.Sasha And Tigerstar #2 Into The Wood's.
And a couple more....

Witch cats were apart of the prophecy,"There will be three kin of our kin who hold the power of the stars within there paws"?Lionblaze, Hollyleaf and Jayfeather.I hate Lionblaze though.He doesn't have flaws unlike Jayfeather or Hollyleaf.
Who was ther very first leader of eatch Clan?Thunder, Wind Runner, River Ripple yeah you get it.

Another thingy:
Why do you think Snowfur died?Just because the Erin's wanted Whitekit to be miserable all his life?Or were they afraid of having Thistleclaw turn on her?Agrred, Feather
Witch do you prefer?Firestar or Bluestar?To be honest, Bluestar.And young Firestar.After the first series, he was way to wise.And old, I myself love Bluestar better.
Hiw many series have you read?(I've read almost all the way up to the Omen Of The Star's!Almost done with Sunrise!)1st, 2nd Altough I hated it, and Almost all of the 3rd.Plus:Rise Of Scourge.Ravenpaw's Farwell(
hit.gif
).Bramblestar's Storm.Tigerclaw's Fury.Mapleshade's Vengeance.Leafpool's Wish.Part of Dovewing's Silence.Starting on Moth Flight's Vision.Graystipe and Millie's Journey.Sasha And Tigerstar #2 Into The Wood's.
And a couple more....
I agree about LIonblaze, I mean at the end of the day he gets what he wants. It really stinks that Lionblaze chose Cinderheart as a mate, meaning Cinderpelt was gone.

Another Quiz

Out of Erin Hunter's two other series which do you prefer Seekers, or Survivors?
Do you write warrior cats stories?
Who is your favourite leader?
Who is your favourite medicine cat?
Who is your favourite warrior cat?

Also my non- specific drawing challenge(You can take this day by day or just do it)

Favourite leader
Favourite deputy
Favourite medicine cat
Favourite cat
Best villain
Best hero
Best couple
Favourite litter

My more specific drawing challenge(Just do a clan if the whole thing is to much.)

ThunderClan
Thunderstar- Dark ginger tom with large white paws and green eyes
Firestar- Handsome ginger(Tabby?)Tom with green eyes
Bluestar- Bluish grey she-cat with blue eyes
Brambleclaw- Dark tabby tom with amber eyes
Lionblaze- Dark golden tabby tom with green eyes?
Hollyleaf- Black she-cat with green eyes
Jayfeather- Grey tabby tom with blind blue eyes
Dovewing- Pale grey she-cat with golden eyes(The eyes are green in some books, blue in others and golden in a few)
Ivypool- Silver and white tabby she-cat with blue eyes
Leafpool- Light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes
Squirrelflight- Dark ginger(Tabby?)she-cat with green eyes

Tigerstar- Huge dark tabby tom with amber eyes and long claws
Scourge- Small black tom with one white paw and ice blue eyes has a collar made of dog's teeth(Collar can be any colour

This is awesome!

I LOVE warriors!!!

But to tell you the truth the only books I have actually read cover to cover are The Darkest Hour, one of the Graystripe and Millie things, The Rise of Scourge, and Leafpool's Wish.
hide.gif

All the other ones I started and didn't finish, or found lying around and cracked it open in the middle.
They're very good.

I have made up my own Clan and characters and stories. I may post the stories and characters later.

PS I like Ivypool more than dovewing. Bluestar is cool. But I have to say, Cinderpelt is my very, very, very favorite cat ever.
I also like Brackenfur and Whitestorm for no particular reason.

Last edited:
This is awesome!

I LOVE warriors!!!

But to tell you the truth the only books I have actually read cover to cover are The Darkest Hour, one of the Graystripe and Millie things, The Rise of Scourge, and Leafpool's Wish.
hide.gif

All the other ones I started and didn't finish, or found lying around and cracked it open in the middle.
They're very good.

I have made up my own Clan and characters and stories. I may post the stories and characters later.

PS I like Ivypool more than dovewing. Bluestar is cool. But I have to say, Cinderpelt is my very, very, very favorite cat ever.
I also like Brackenfur and Whitestorm for no particular reason.
hehe, yep I love Cinderpelt to.

Out of Erin Hunter's two other series which do you prefer Seekers, or Survivors? SURVIVORS- Seekers just goes on and on; it became obnoxiously redundant.
Do you write warrior cats stories? Yes. I've got a four hundred page journal filled with tales of "StormClan". I also am almost ready to self-publish my canine series, "The Forgotten Dogs."
Who is your favourite leader? Leafstar. Her courage and tenacity are awe-inspiring. Firestar's gotten way too heroic for my taste.
Who is your favourite medicine cat? Yellowfang. Don't ask me why. Brambleberry and Echosong are close seconds.
Who is your favourite warrior cat? Of all time?!?!?! This is going to take some thinking..... :p

Out of Erin Hunter's two other series which do you prefer Seekers, or Survivors? Blech to both.But if I had to choose it would be Survivors.
Do you write warrior cats stories? YES
Who is your favourite leader? ThunderClan:Bluestar, And Thunderstar.ShadowClan:Blackstar.WindClan:Tallstar.RiverClan:Leopardstar and Crookedstar.SkyClan:Definatly Cloudstar
Who is your favourite medicine cat? ThunderClan:Spottedeaf, Yellowfang, Cinderpelt, Jayfeather and Featherwhisker.ShadowClan:Littlecloud.WindClan:.......RiverClan:Willowpaw/Shine.SkyClan:Echosong.
Who is your favourite warrior cat? I shall not answer this question.

Favourite leader Bluestar, Tallstar, Crookedstar, Cloudstar, Blackstar
Favourite deputy Fireheart, Ashfoot Deadfoot, Mistyfoot, Sharpclaw, Rowanclaw.
Favourite medicine cat Jayfeather Spottedleaf, ?......, Willowshine, Echosong, Littlecloud
Favourite cat Mousefur Ravenpaw Graystripe Longtail, Onewhisker Ashfoot, Silverstream Feathertail, ?...., ?....
Best villain SCOURGE AND MAPLESHADE
Best hero Fireheart Hollyleaf and Jayfeather!
Best couple FireheartXSandstorm, DustpeltXFerncloud, RowanclawXTawnypelt
Favourite litter Jay, Lion Holly.

Out of Erin Hunter's two other series which do you prefer Seekers, or Survivors? SURVIVORS- Seekers just goes on and on; it became obnoxiously redundant.
Do you write warrior cats stories? Yes. I've got a four hundred page journal filled with tales of "StormClan". I also am almost ready to self-publish my canine series, "The Forgotten Dogs."
Who is your favourite leader? Leafstar. Her courage and tenacity are awe-inspiring. Firestar's gotten way too heroic for my taste.
Who is your favourite medicine cat? Yellowfang. Don't ask me why. Brambleberry and Echosong are close seconds.
Who is your favourite warrior cat? Of all time?!?!?! This is going to take some thinking.....
tongue.png

Out of Erin Hunter's two other series which do you prefer Seekers, or Survivors? Blech to both.But if I had to choose it would be Survivors.
Do you write warrior cats stories? YES
Who is your favourite leader? ThunderClan:Bluestar, And Thunderstar.ShadowClan:Blackstar.WindClan:Tallstar.RiverClan:Leopardstar and Crookedstar.SkyClan:Definatly Cloudstar
Who is your favourite medicine cat? ThunderClan:Spottedeaf, Yellowfang, Cinderpelt, Jayfeather and Featherwhisker.ShadowClan:Littlecloud.WindClan:.......RiverClan:Willowpaw/Shine.SkyClan:Echosong.
Who is your favourite warrior cat? I shall not answer this question.

Favourite leader Bluestar, Tallstar, Crookedstar, Cloudstar, Blackstar
Favourite deputy Fireheart, Ashfoot Deadfoot, Mistyfoot, Sharpclaw, Rowanclaw.
Favourite medicine cat Jayfeather Spottedleaf, ?......, Willowshine, Echosong, Littlecloud
Favourite cat Mousefur Ravenpaw Graystripe Longtail, Onewhisker Ashfoot, Silverstream Feathertail, ?...., ?....
Best villain SCOURGE AND MAPLESHADE
Best hero Fireheart Hollyleaf and Jayfeather!
Best couple FireheartXSandstorm, DustpeltXFerncloud, RowanclawXTawnypelt
Favourite litter Jay, Lion Holly.
Seing as neither of you can take the "OF ALL TIME QUESTION" then take it series by series if you like

Favorite cat of The Prophecies Begin?: Mousefur- but :barnie, Bluestar's my favorite too.....
Favorite cat of the New Prophecy? Squirrelflight.
Favorite cat of Power of Three? Hollypaw. I also really like Hazelpaw.
Favorite cat of Omen of the Stars? Most likely Dovepaw

Favorite cat of The Prophecies Begin?: Mousefur- but
barnie.gif
, Bluestar's my favorite too.....

Favorite cat of the New Prophecy? Squirrelflight.
Favorite cat of Power of Three? Hollypaw. I also really like Hazelpaw.
Favorite cat of Omen of the Stars? Most likely Dovepaw
I like Mousefur too so here's my favourites:

Favorite cat of The Prophecies Begin?: Graystripe, I also like Mousefur and Bluestar
Favorite cat of the New Prophecy?Featherpaw or Squirrelpaw
Favorite cat of Power of Three? Hmmm, yep Hollypaw
Favorite cat of Omen of the Stars? IVYPOOL

Back
Top Bottom