Shipping 6 Eggs at a time?

CaramelKittey

Crowing
Feb 15, 2019
New Jersey
Hi all! For those of you that ship small egg orders, how exactly do you ship them? Probably a dumb question but I just want to make sure my eggs have the best chance of getting where they are going. :) The specific order I'm doing is 6 eggs. Of course we won't be shipping until it is warmer, and yes we are NPIP certified. :)
So..my questions are..

1. Are there special 6-egg egg cartons you can buy and use? Do you use them or just use a regular 12-egg carton?
2. If you use a 12-egg carton, where do you place the eggs? Do you do it all on one side or try to even out the weight? Should you place them all in the middle section(s)?

Thank you all in advance! :)

Hi all! For those of you that ship small egg orders, how exactly do you ship them? Probably a dumb question but I just want to make sure my eggs have the best chance of getting where they are going. :) The specific order I'm doing is 6 eggs. Of course we won't be shipping until it is warmer, and yes we are NPIP certified. :)
So..my questions are..

1. Are there special 6-egg egg cartons you can buy and use? Do you use them or just use a regular 12-egg carton?
2. If you use a 12-egg carton, where do you place the eggs? Do you do it all on one side or try to even out the weight? Should you place them all in the middle section(s)?

Thank you all in advance! :)
Are you using them as hatching eggs?

Back
Top Bottom