Shoes? ok now its hair. hehehe

Well, I personally despise dress shoes and so my first instinct is, "It's long enough you could just wear nylons!"
But, I assume for prom, you'll need shoes. How about some little ballet flats in white or silver?

Thats a pretty and unique dress!
big_smile.png

Shoe shopping can be hard.. thats why I dont do it LOL. I would try to find something in a very light green or white or maybe silver. I know you dont want a heel.. but a short one is what I would choose. Wearing heels changes your posture and the way you walk.. if you're not stumbling around in them it should be easier to move a little more feminine and gracefully... and the posture part will make you happier with the photos.. prom photos.. just make sure the one you choose is very comfortable with a short to medium heel.. and that dress is long enough the style of the shoe wont be seen anyway.
Be back by 10 pm! If your parents let you stay out later than that, you should thank your lucky stars and give them kisses!

Last edited:
HEHEHE. I cant wait! Its my first dance. Its a Home School prom, and my dad is coming with! It will be so fun.
And a flat is a good idea. I have a khols card that hase money on it and i have to spend it next week end. And i have not even got the drees yet. lol
I will have to cut 9in off!!! I am vary short (5'1"), and my feet hurt all the time so i really need a comfy shoe. Thanks!!!

Chicken Girl

The dress has a greco-roman feel. You could wear a dressy silver gladiator sandal (which you could wear all summer long with everything) or heel. Ballet flats would work too.

I was also thinking a gladiator sandal, but my mom thinks it would not go. but i do. I dont know we will see! Maybe she will like them better when she sees them. But i am lening twords a flat or sandal.

Chicken Girl

The big picture on in the item description shows a little peek at the shoe she's wearing. It's a strappy sandal.

eta: the first picture.

Last edited:
Some cute sandals, flats even, would look good.Take it from me - I'm a shoe-a-holic. lol
Pretty dress!

Last edited:
Beautiful Dress! I love it! SInce you won't be able to see what is underneath a kitten heel or a sandal will work just fine! Post pics when you get dressed! I really think that dress is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom