Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Collected eggs yesterday and look what I found...a huge 110 gram (4.1 oz) egg from my sex link. Don't know how she got that one out...just glad she did.

Amazing!
ep.gif
And ouch!
D.gif

You get to count it as two.

Here are pictures of my new girls!

White muffed EE

EE

And I think these are Silver laced wyandottes X maybe?

Here are the chicks from the incubator hatch. They are two weeks old. Plus my aunt snuck in a couple of guinea keets as well.

Bitty Momma and her bitty babies!

One of the guinea keets escaped and has decided to go on a grand adventure in the brush! I've tried catching it, and have live traps set, but nothing is working so far! Any suggestions?

First day of school was good... We get a Dell Tablet to take home for whatever we want (INCLUDING EDUCATIONAL) !!!!! :D

Awsome! We had to buy our youngest (14) a fricken iPad because nothing Microsoft or droid would run the programs they are using at school. We fortunately was able to call 1-800-grandma for assistance on getting the stupid thing

Hello friends. About 1400 post ago I stopped by to say hi. Life is good here in Kentucky. Roger hasn't missed a beat.......or meal. Convinced that she will grow old being the con artist she is. Missed talking to you guys and sorry for "deserting " you. News is I am pretty sure I have a...........BROODY. First one this year. Now to test those sex linked eggs. Will be posting additional info and setting eggs this evening after dark. What is the biggest news I missed? Going to the last post and reading backwards to see who is still around. More post to follow. Very soon. Roger has a opinion on the broody situation. I will let her explain

Back
Top Bottom