Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I am doing whatever I can to avoid going out to mow. The riding part is boring, and the push mower up by the house is annoying. I am grateful that the property is mostly flat, but the house is on a hill, and that means praying I don't fall down the hill, or praying the mower doesn't fall backward or I don't pull a muscle pushing upward when I am standing at the bottom.
Now I want to mow even less!
gig.gif

Mowing is done. Despite most of the grass not being very tall, I was keeping an eye out for rabbits and other critters. Imagine my surprise and horror to discover I was running over toads! Poor things.
Is everyone outside? You guys are awfully quiet.

I wish we could have some of your toads. We used to have toads around here until our town became part of the big city, now you won't see a one. Lucky to find even a lizard.

I'm not outside..... I'm at work (blech) and still have 2 hours until I go home. I can't wait to get home, I bought one of those burger stuffer press thingys they have advertised on tv today. So it will be grilled hamburgers stuffed with cheese and bacon and I think mushrooms for supper with fresh corn in the cob!

Lord help me now I'm starving!

right now i have 2 eggs so far and a found egg yolk and stuff without a shell.... I put A LOT OF HAY in every week they move it around and lop it where there is o hay :/ ugh

I'm not outside..... I'm at work (blech) and still have 2 hours until I go home. I can't wait to get home, I bought one of those burger stuffer press thingys they have advertised on tv today. So it will be grilled hamburgers stuffed with cheese and bacon and I think mushrooms for supper with fresh corn in the cob!
Lord help me now I'm starving!

I have one too. I can't say that I like it very much. I broke the latch. Not because I didn't like it! Ha ha! It does get better each time that you use it. I don't like it because the pocket just doesn't get deep enough, and the filling always oozes out. I will keep using it to see if I can get a better hang of it.
Please tell me (us) how you like it.

Hey MC.... I've gotta mow too and I'm not looking forward to it. I guess that's part of the deal w having land for chickens and livestock ;)!

8 eggs today so far and another on the nest. And nugget is still broody so who knows if someone laid w her... I'll have to check under her later!

Back
Top Bottom