Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

blocked Gossy off yesterday, Dutch got right to work in the other nesting kennel! I will block off the young Broody Mama later today, they have 2 kennels in that pen... most already use those anyway, there's 3 that lay in the Dogloo who will have to make the adjustment. I'll have grass to swap out for that shredded paper within 2 weeks. but since it doesn't ever get wet in there, that paper will still be pretty good. golly, he is so cute!

we had raisins... it became so frenzied that a few older girls were pecking at my jacket buttons. don't know for sure who did it... but one was pulled off, I found it...

oh and I should have my good camera back on Wednesday, maybe Thursday for at least $85. hopefully not more...but my old camera that I broke when Wrangler was 3 was easy to fix. I forgot how to change a bunch of the settings, and it was on rapid burst, so no flash allowed. that affected my chicken pics. even "sports" shutter speed wasn't fast enough. I figured it out last night. found all the important stuff like exposure, white balance... and the rapid burst was there too.

frow.gif
bosschick and ccmoo! and Welcome!
welcome-byc.gif

we'll wait it out along with you - what breeds? any pics? we love pictures...

Back
Top Bottom