Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

You guys remembered??? I'm crying.
1f62d.png
Happy tears. Ya, been mia for way too long. I miss you guys. I've got some catching up to do.
MC remebered! I sure do miss the whole gang that used to be here regularly.
hugs.gif

poop..., I forgot how to do purple. Anyway, all is good. All of the pullets from Rumples hatch are now laying. I have on Welsummer mix that lays a beautiful dark brown eggs.
Rumples' s pen was flooding from all of the rain and snow melt that we had to raise he up off of the ground. The poor thing had a cold and wet belly, cuz she can't raise up when she tries to walk.

It's not purple but you got 6 eggs!!!

So had one pig get pneumonia. Guessing aspiration which is good and so far nobody else has any signs.

It's crazy but it's so hard to find a "farm" vet. We have plenty of companion animal vets that see pigs but I just spent $$$ on an animal destined to be bacon. Oh well...

They're cute enough I don't care! And couldn't see him suffer. So X-rays and antibiotics later he seems to be doing much better!

Here's a bunch of them!

Chickens are doing great! Love free ranging this time of year! First time since we got them that we can have them out w no worries of hawks! The dogs have a no fly zone of the house!!!!

:lol: Sorry you turned forty. It frightens ne! But, I have my reasons.
Yesterday, I knew for sure it was someone's birthday. They finally said something. I felt awful for not trying harder than I did to figure out who.
Today I thought it was someone's birthday again. This time I was sure I was paranoid. Maybe. Or maybe I really did remember saying happy birthday last year. :confused:
Regardless... I do wish you a happy birthday! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom