Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

My mom...is mostly deaf, mostly blind, doesn't walk well or far...and she believed the "boys" had a 7:15 tee time when in reality, they were coming here to harrass us for a situation that is 100% out of our control and truthfully, not affecting our little family, and certainly none of their business...
She is trapped, and I cannot help her.
My cousin is watching out for her tho...but, in reality, should my brother go off again, cousin cannot protect herself or my mother, unless she is armed.
My older brother is getting the proceeds from the sale of my home so...he isn't helping at all...he wants the money.
I'm so sorry. It sounds like an impossible situation. I hope your mother doesn't know. Keep us informed if you can, and take care. Maybe a summer in California for you all? Will be thinking of you... best wishes for all.

Lol Mortie. What are they now? 3 weeks? :gig
It's coming along here, we only have a few heavy things left to move.
Had court, and my dad hired himself and my br:sickther a criminal attorney who got my restraining order case extended bc...he's not familiar with all the details. Which is ridiculous but, the restraining orders are in place and I picked the next court date, a month later than what they wanted so my dad can pay his lawyer for an extra 4 weeks.
When his lawyer sat down, the audience was treated to 3" of plumbers butt. :bun

Lol Mortie. What are they now? 3 weeks? :gig
It's coming along here, we only have a few heavy things left to move.
Had court, and my dad hired himself and my br:sickther a criminal attorney who got my restraining order case extended bc...he's not familiar with all the details. Which is ridiculous but, the restraining orders are in place and I picked the next court date, a month later than what they wanted so my dad can pay his lawyer for an extra 4 weeks.
When his lawyer sat down, the audience was treated to 3" of plumbers butt. :bun
Terrible family Drama!

they should plead out and get it over with

They should. I have more incriminating evidence that hasn't been presented yet that comes with minimum jail sentences. If they plead guilty and go away, that can too...but they've called my bluff on every offer of compromise so far... I have no problem pressing further charges...I was just trying to save "Pops" from embarrassment in the Country Club circle...

They should. I have more incriminating evidence that hasn't been presented yet that comes with minimum jail sentences. If they plead guilty and go away, that can too...but they've called my bluff on every offer of compromise so far... I have no problem pressing further charges...I was just trying to save "Pops" from embarrassment in the Country Club circle...
Do what you need to to stay safe!

Back
Top Bottom