Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Same two chickens laid eggs today. One brown and one blue. Guess what I'm about to eat? 4 pullet eggs!
36668C18-ECF5-47AC-A3F1-4777B9966856.gif 6B268CAD-05A9-44FC-BB28-453AB9FD0BD2.gif

No more new layers. Ducky has laid an egg every day since she started and the black chicken has except maybe one day. They are still laying them on the floor (jerks) but oh well I guess.
two layers is better than none.

The others are breeds that take longer to reach pol

Congratulations mortie!!!
W4W, I had Wrangler convinced for years that fireflies were actually fairies... they can put on quite a show!
Ahhh, today is a good day. We move into our new place.
Big apartment but small complex, only 14 units and it has a swimming pool! Wrangler has brand new mermaid fins...
It will be nice to feel settled again. Its been a very long 5 months.

Congratulations mortie!!!
W4W, I had Wrangler convinced for years that fireflies were actually fairies... they can put on quite a show!
Ahhh, today is a good day. We move into our new place.
Big apartment but small complex, only 14 units and it has a swimming pool! Wrangler has brand new mermaid fins...
It will be nice to feel settled again. Its been a very long 5 months.
Congrats on the new digs, cheeka!
I will be in CO for a few days (Aug20-23). Younger boy is checking out a few colleges. We are staying with my friend who just moved to Loveland. If there's a chance that we can get together, I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom