Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Cheeka! I take a break for a few days and cheeka shows up!

Funny I am in co for vacation and now you're gone.

Well the day after I last complained about the low number of layers I have so far, one of the olive Eggers decided to get in on the action. View attachment 1492479
I love the grey egg!

Cheeka! I take a break for a few days and cheeka shows up!

Funny I am in co for vacation and now you're gone.

Well the day after I last complained about the low number of layers I have so far, one of the olive Eggers decided to get in on the action. View attachment 1492479
F6578F20-10F0-46E1-AA38-8FB6B88FCECD.gif 2851678D-D377-4A7C-A420-4C4EF2ED2390.gif F6578F20-10F0-46E1-AA38-8FB6B88FCECD.gif

We FINALLY got home last night.

When we left, 2 weeks ago, the amberlink and the ameraucana were laying, although the ameraucana had laid just the one egg and the amberlink had only laid 4 (she has not missed a day since she started). While we were away, one by one the others started laying except the marans.

Yesterday, the first marans laid an egg, but the pet sitter got all the eggs yesterday. I was VERY excited to see what eggs I would get today, our first day back and our first day FINALLY of having fresh eggs.

SURPRISE! The other marans must have been waiting for us! The last of the 7 laid her first egg today. Everyone but the ameraucana laid today. So we got 6 eggs! Quite a change from when we left, we were getting 1.

YAY!

:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

We FINALLY got home last night.

When we left, 2 weeks ago, the amberlink and the ameraucana were laying, although the ameraucana had laid just the one egg and the amberlink had only laid 4 (she has not missed a day since she started). While we were away, one by one the others started laying except the marans.

Yesterday, the first marans laid an egg, but the pet sitter got all the eggs yesterday. I was VERY excited to see what eggs I would get today, our first day back and our first day FINALLY of having fresh eggs.

SURPRISE! The other marans must have been waiting for us! The last of the 7 laid her first egg today. Everyone but the ameraucana laid today. So we got 6 eggs! Quite a change from when we left, we were getting 1.

YAY!

:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy
I am happy for you!

It sounds like you have a very colorful egg basket

Back
Top Bottom