Shouldn't have gone near the chick bins at TSC!!

It was GONE!!!! So sad.
1f62d.png

So...did any consolation "prizes" come home with you? :lol:

Well they only had a few (not so well looking) straight run RIR's...so I didn't bring anyone home...BUT the crazy chicken lady in me asked them when the next shipment comes in...TOMORROW...guess who will be stalking TSC???
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

hahahaha...we had to go in tsc this morning, and my husband stood on my right side, said if I look over at the chicks Im walking home...He held their flyer in his hand and when I went to look towards him he would hold up the flyer and say...no wondering eyes please...I need to shop when he goes to work...

Unfortunately, I'm bad there too!
What's the saying, shopping with your husband is like hunting with the game warden!
Its okay I haven't told him that two of the girls have gone broody and I may or may not have left the eggs. I can't get in trouble for that can I.
hu.gif

Unfortunately, I'm bad there too!
What's the saying, shopping with your husband is like hunting with the game warden!
Its okay I haven't told him that two of the girls have gone broody and I may or may not have left the eggs. I can't get in trouble for that can I.
hu.gif
lol, awesome.

North 40 has ducks and I am really wanting baby ducklings after seeing this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uCXz2-hVO8
We have 2 kids, so 2 ducks just sounds reasonable. But nope... hubby disagrees for the moment.

Oh, and North 40 (Big R) doesn't have a chick minimum ;)

Back
Top Bottom