Shouldn't have gone near the chick bins at TSC!!

Unfortunately, I'm bad there too!
What's the saying, shopping with your husband is like hunting with the game warden!
Its okay I haven't told him that two of the girls have gone broody and I may or may not have left the eggs. I can't get in trouble for that can I. :confused:

No! That's just nature taking its course - you CANNOT intervene!!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
lol

And over the min of 6 I see. Well if you going to do it might as well as go big. They are seriously cute chicks.
Did you get the eye roll from the husband or the famous deep sigh and shaking of the head followed by the low grumble of I'm not even going to ask.
Secretly they love it too or at least that what I tell myself.

Confession time. Went to tsc last night red rangers buck a piece, 11 new editions for the pullets lol. How can I resist a sale. Hubby is gone fishing haha. Funny my trucks steering wheel automatically turns into the parking lot. Hehe

And over the min of 6 I see. Well if you going to do it might as well as go big. They are seriously cute chicks.
Did you get the eye roll from the husband or the famous deep sigh and shaking of the head followed by the low grumble of I'm not even going to ask. 

I think he forgot what I'd ordered from Meyer and I got them the same day so I didn't mention it...he just asked how many there were total when he got home and I told him and he didn't say anything lol!! WINNING!!

They should console you nicely...

Yes! I'm glad I went in when I did because originally the guy told me they weren't putting chicks out unti Thurs but when I picked my others up at the PO, she told me that TSC has just picked their chicks up...so I went there a couple hours later and they were out already! (& that was Wed!)

:barnie
I've gone into TSC a total of 3 times since chick days started, and they've had NOTHING, NADA, every single time :hit

I mean, I don't NEED more chicks, but I WANT them! I guess everyone else wants them too. The chick lady says they've been selling out the day they get them, usually about 20-30 minutes after they open the doors :/

Last year they could hardly give them away. My neighbor scored some bantam chicks for $0.10 each because they couldn't move them!

Last edited:
I think so too. When we got our first chick's one died with in hours of getting it home. So we went back to attwoods to replace it. I was only suppose to get one came home with 4 hubby gave me that stopmlook. Well later another one pst. So this time I went Tsc came home with 6. Thankfully he just walked I. Seen em and laughed that is enough. I said yep unless I have to get supplies lol. So now we calls before coming home e to see if I need anything lol. But he loves em to death.

Back
Top Bottom