Show me EExCochin,EExBR, EExPolish or EExButtercup mutts, please????

I went out and got you some more pics this morning.
wee.gif
Fresh chickens!

Here's another pic of Robbie, my ee/polish splash pullet. She's my lap baby. Dig those toes! She has the prettiest gray blue legs I've ever seen!

DSCN0383.jpg

This is Left Eye, my black ee/cochin. Unfortunately she wouldn't pose that way.

DSCN0385.jpg

Here's a pic of both Stinkerbelle and Bluebelle. They're both ee/cochin mixes.

DSCN0384.jpg

And here's another of Stinkerbelle (beau?) I think this chicken is lovely whatever it might be. Almost has a buttercup pattern.

DSCN0380.jpg

Thanks for letting me show off my babies to you!
frow.gif
I hatched these myself in a homemade incubator and I'm quite proud of them.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Bleenie - I love your little mix! That one would go wel with my standard EE boy. You can see his feathers in the pic with Left Eye in my previous post. He feathered just like that and now he has some lovely blue under his red.

Thanks, Chicky Tocks, Bleenie!! They are wonderful, and it's exactly the kind of encouragement I needed...though DH might not agree I need any encouragement.

Quote:
I need to see the Buttercup/Cochin!!!

These are great mixes!

Last edited:
I just discovered while making breakfast that our docile, lovely EE roo- who is scared to death of the BR hens that are a year older- is actually treading them, too!!

I don't know how or when, since they beat him silly if he looks at them sideways, but the eggs I cracked from them appear to be fertile! All three were showing a big, honking bulls-eye!

So....can anyone show me an EE x BR??

OMGoodness!!! Sonny is one of the most beautiful roos I've ever seen!! You must enter him in the next mutt and roo contests- he's amazing!!

I'm sooooooo going to make some of those!!!

Any EE/Buttercup pullets out there?

Quote:
I need to see the Buttercup/Cochin!!!

These are great mixes!

OK, here are my Buttercup/Cochin mixes, all Large Fowl. Dad is the Cochin, Moms are Buttercups....All look even better today, but sorry, I have no new photos. Just on a side note: they are only 10 weeks old, but except one, I am not sure about their gender yet. Usually I always knew with other hatches by 10 weeks what I had, but this time I am at a lost or maybe 4 cockerels out of 5 .....
sad.png
Anybody in So Cal interested, if so?
10899_003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom