Show me your Easter Egger chicks please.

Here is my first EE Maisey. We picked her (and three other chicks) up at a local hatchery about 2 1/2 weeks ago. They were all hatched the day before we got them.

The photos are at 1 day, 5 days, 9 days and 2 weeks. I can't wait to see what she finally ends up looking like!

Great thread! I could use some help identifying my EE color. Any ideas? She looks light grey, but I don't know if that's an official chicken color. Obvious newbie here. Thanks!

Attachments

• EE 3 weeks.JPG
    EE 3 weeks.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 27
Great thread! I could use some help identifying my EE color. Any ideas? She looks light grey, but I don't know if that's an official chicken color. Obvious newbie here. Thanks!
At the moment it looks grey. But things might change quite a bit. My EE, from two posts above yours, looks VERY different now and it's only been about 8 weeks.

Oh yeah, I also had to rename Maisey, because she turned out to be a roo! His name is now Dexter.

This is him now at 11 weeks old
20170626_190718.jpg
20170627_085628.jpg

She looks just like my "Peeps"! Have fun with her!!
Here is my first EE Maisey. We picked her (and three other chicks) up at a local hatchery about 2 1/2 weeks ago. They were all hatched the day before we got them.

The photos are at 1 day, 5 days, 9 days and 2 weeks. I can't wait to see what she finally ends up looking like!
Misey ks just

We had a "problem child" EE from the very start.
She was always pecking at and chasing all the other baby chicks.
We named her Cull early on.

She is almost 5 weeks old now and still the most difficult of the bunch.
She is no longer the bully, but she is always the last one to allow me to catch her.
And when I do catch her, she screams like she's being killed.

Anyway, she turned out to be quite pretty.

Here she is as a day old chickie:

chicks021.jpg

And here she is at about a month old.

chickies131.jpg

This was taken a few days ago.

ittybitties035.jpg
She is very pretty!

These are my EE babies. I just received them today!

Attachments

• IMG_6338.JPG
    IMG_6338.JPG
    856.3 KB · Views: 19
IMG_1365.JPG
IMG_1366.JPG
Hi everyone :) I'm new to this site and owning chickens. I got my 2 chicks first week of august and was told that they were Cochins but I think they are ee they are now about 4 or 5 weeks old. Probably to young to tell the sex but I was wondering if they look like ee to you? Thank you for your time :) the first couple pics are the day I brought them home and the rest I just took. Goldie was definitely more photogenic today and red wasn't lol

Back
Top Bottom