Show me your Easter Egger chicks please.

Pics
I know that this isn't the right place to ask this but seeing that all of y'all have EE's i thought y'all might know, are these EE's? The one in the second picture appears to have a "beard" and is a little lighter colored than the other two. I cant see a comb on them yet so I'm thinking that they might have a pea comb, my three other chicks (same age) i can already see that they have a single comb. Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

to me the easter eggers are the mystery mutts of chickens! I love them! will post pics of my chick when he/she get fluffy! still wet from today's hatch!

This is Amapola. she was sold to me as an Ameraucuana that I found out was actually an EE.
few days(the chipmunky one)
83336_amapolacalyx.jpg

6 weeks
83336_ee1.jpg

now at 9 weeks(debated weather she's a hen or roo)
83336_a6.jpg

cutest pic!
83336_004.jpg

and this is my coop, you like it?
83336_001.jpg

GREAT coop!

So I got a couple of "Ameraucana" chicks when I went to pick up my silkie chicks because they were mistaken on the quantity and felt bad that they were short. My boston terrier got one while we were out and since they were so sweet I went and picked up another 6 (people keep telling me about chick mortality rates so I err on the safe side and so far I am going to have an awful lot of birds, lol). The second 6 is where I got suspicious after I had been reading, especially with the little dark guy here. They are only about a week old except for the one older one who is about 3 weeks.

The older chick

And the babies who are just about a week:

The odd ball little one who's way darker than the rest

The rest

Back
Top Bottom