Show me your quails!

Quails1

Songster
6 Years
May 15, 2015
Can you show me photos of your quails? They're my favorite birds. Also, I would love to see everybody else's quails. So, can you please upload pictures of your quails? Thanks!

And, God bless all of you!

super cute snowflake bobwhite quail chicks!
1f60d.png

If any one has an idea of what colors I have please do chime in .the first picture shows the three colors I have. Dark reddish brown with stripes , without stripes and the lighter colored striped one.

[/IMG]

Last edited:
Their valley quails & i got them in chino,california u can also look them up on craigslist.
Those are Gambel's quails, not valley quails. Gambel's quails are paler overall than the valley quails. The valley quails have scaling on their bellies, while Gambel's quails do not. Both Gambel's quails and valley quails have cream-colored bellies, with the valley quails having a rufous (reddish-brown) patch. Gambel's quails, instead, have a black patch. The valley quails also have a shade of buff on their forehead, in which Gambel's quails do not have. Gambel's quails' crowns are a bright, vivid red, while valley quails' crowns are more brown. Both have streaks running along their sides, with Gambel's quails having maroon applied to their flanks along with the streaks, compared to the valley quails which have brownish-grey flanks.

Back
Top Bottom